Wednesday, July 7, 2010

God bless America!

After coming back from Camping, unloading the truck, resting and then have to get ready again I wasn't in the mood to go or do anything! But... I've always looked forward to the 4th of July for the Fireworks! Yes, I know the history behind the day and yes I am thankful for the freedoms that we all have today, but even as a kid I loved the fireworks!

So Stacey, Andrea, Dennis and I left to head to Santana Park, where the City of Corona was having a festival/ fair. Fireworks aren't allowed since were in the middle of the desert, so the city puts on a show. We didn't know what to expect but we were impressed. There was a shuttle from the high school so we didn't have to worry about parking. We parked, got in the bus and got dropped off right in front of the park. They had food booths, a huge stage with a band and all kinds of jump houses for the kids. There were so many people there!  There was an awesome fly over, which ooh and awed the crowd. The fireworks were really good. The show lasted for at least 25 min. I can't wait until next year!

Stacey & Dennis on the bus ride over

Andrea & I

Sea of people waiting for the show

The ladies...

the fly over



Andrea grubbing

Stacey & $5 worth of Delicious







No comments:

Post a Comment