Thursday, May 19, 2011

I can't decide how I feel right now...

Happy or anxious... maybe a little of both!

There IS a little bit of good news...

The city gave their final approval so now were just waiting for the bank (Wells Fargo) to draft up the final loan docs (Basically, here sign your life away J/k but no really here sign this paper for a 30 year loan, yeah don't worry that you will be 59 when its paid off). I will admit that this is probably the GREATEST loan ever... I'm just a little bitter that this process is taking so long... and by long I'm being a tad dramatic since we just started the process in February... Some people go 6+ months waiting just to get approvals in this market. I just have zero patience so Praise Jesus for Dennis, otherwise I would be going insane and bugging everyone daily to get some sort of answer.

I was really hoping that we would get the house before Memorial Day weekend. It's not looking too promising as it stands now... We just heard that the bank wants a new Termite clearance before they can draft up the loan docs. To top it off the Termite company is swamped so they won't even be able to supply it until Friday or Monday... Another wasted 3 days...

I guess I should just be happy that we are getting a house and not be such a buzz kill...

I just want to be in OUR house already! :)

On another note. I have decided that I really have an interest in DIY projects... Not just in the I watch HGTV all day, and see something I like and say "oooh that would be awesome, I soo want that" (which we totally do) I really, really want to start making stuff. I guess simply put: I want to make ugly stuff pretty! I was thinking about making a new blog but I think I'm just going to keep this old blog and make it more about the house and things we do since in reality the house is going to be the focus in our lives... 

(I really want to post a picture of the house right here, but since I'm superstitious I'm going to wait until the keys are in hand. I have a feeling there will be a picture of that too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment