Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Not so fast...

This whole moving thing is taking way longer then I thought! We've been repairing, moving, building, etc every weekend since June 3. It is the most tiring thing I've done in a looooong time but man is it worth it! Dennis and his parents are seriously the best! They have done so much hard work building and painting and cleaning that I will never be able to thank them enough! I can't forget Stace, she's has been a great help too!

Every time I walk into the house, I'm filled with such happiness. It may sound lame but seriously i never new how much I really wanted this house! The house was literally one of the first houses we saw :) I knew it was home but wanted to give other houses a chance. I like to think we were meant for this house. :)

Were having our housewarming part on July 2nd. I can't wait to have everyone over and show off the casa! I will be posting pics soon enough! A lot has been done and I can't wait to show it off :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pics Niki! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey woman! Get on posting some pics of the house on here! I really want to see :)

    ReplyDelete