Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Forgive me blog, for I have sinned...

I took a little blogging siesta! I will admit most of it had to do with the fact that it takes forever to upload pictures now and a little was me being lazy. Uploading pictures is pretty annoying but I hate sitting here for hours trying to upload 10 pictures...

Here is a recap of the last months good times...

Basically there was a baseball game, a few actually, a trip to Laughlin, Lewis came to visit, Dennis went to the All star game, various birthday's, dinners and a bunch of other fun things that I can't remember to mention...

I've made a life changing decision to back to school, I can't wait to get started.... I'll elaborate later in the year.

I'm making a promise to myself, and to you whoever is reading this, that I will revert back to blogging every week... And... I will enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment