Monday, August 23, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Wow, what do you know, I'm actually blogging on time this week... Hope this kicks my butt into shape!

Friday night Dennis and I met his parents and Stacey in Carlsbad, Ca. A friend of theirs loaned them a time share for the week. It was right on the beach. Here is a view out the patio window.


Our gracious hosts made dinner and then we just hung out and relaxed later on in the night we went walking around the streets near the condo. It was a pretty nice area. There were little shops and restaurants everywhere. We heard music coming from a little outdoor patio area. We walked over and there was this band playing, but the best part was the white people dancing. They were so in to it. It was the highlight of the night... Seriously we sat and watched for a whole hour!  You can't really see anything in the picture below but you can get a good idea of our view.


Sunday I went and had lunch with Grace. She is totally awesome and I love spending time with her! After that I met up with Dennis and Stacey to go to Miguel's b-day party. Of course we had to stop and visit with Lisa & Logan. He is just the cutest! :)

Tomorrow is Dennis' 1st Softball game! I can't wait to see him play! I'm sure there will be a second post this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment