Saturday, June 26, 2010

Goodbyes, Family time and Father's day

Andy is a grown up. Wow, I can't believe that he's going away to the Army. Special Forces to be more specific... I've seen him grow up from being a snot nose kid and now he's a grown man, going away to protect our country. We wanted to have a going away dinner for him. My Paupo, mom and niece and nephew were able to come down to say not Goodbye but Good Luck. Andy chose the Knott's chicken house. As kids growing up we would go there when we were celebrating. It was kind of bitter sweet to have his going away dinner there. Here are some of the pictures...

Family :)


Dennis with his boys (Christian and Andy)


Cousins


Dennis and his god daughter


I love this little girl!


Full and ready to go...


Paupo and his kids...


Aunt Liza and her kids


Brothers


Sunday was Father's day. We had a BBQ/ swimming party. My uncle Owen and Nicholas came over from Rancho Mirage to spend some time with Paupo. Lisa brought Logan and drove down all the way from Norwalk. It's pretty awesome that she drove all the way down because she took the streets, she's scared to drive the freeway. We ate great food (thanks to Dennis as usual) and Swam all day. The kids were like Fish in the water. Even Logan liked the pool! I love spending time with family.

Dennis and Logan



My 2 midgets, Too cute!

1 comment: