Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend Blogging...

So I've really started to enjoy my weekend blogging. It gives me something to put my creative effort into. I have a long history of things I start but end up being to hard or too involved like I use to scrapbook, but that got too expensive. Dennis and I would do stencil art, we were actually pretty good at it, I don't know why we stopped... I think I might suggest we start that up again. Blogging is actually something that I've been able to stick too, well since March so far. Plus it's free and who doesn't like doing something that's fun and free. So enough about my past failures and current accomplishments... I'll get to the weekends events.

Saturday we hung out at home and watched TV and relaxed, Jessie called with tickets to the LA galaxy game so we headed out to the game. There was some kind of Season ticket holder bonus after the game where you can walk out onto the field and they were taking a group picture. I sat in the stands and watched Jessie and Dennis take dorky pics on the field. After the game we all decided we wanted Dessert so we hunted down a bakery that was open around 9pm. We found this gem in Downey called the Tropicana. It was packed when we got there so we took that as a good sign. When you walk in there are 2 giant refrigerated cases full of awesome deliciousness. One is all desserts and the other is meat pastries and pretty much anything else you would want wrapped in pastry dough. Dennis was in HEAVEN! We had a hard time deciding what exactly we wanted so we just ordered a bunch of stuff. (No pics, I was lame and left my phone and camera at home)
After that we headed back to Jessie's house and watched the Hangover (such a funny movie), plotted how evil Dennis' bachelor party is going to be (whenever we get engaged...) and played UFC on the X box. Didn't get home till almost 1:30am.

Sunday we went to Ron & Claudia's house to watch the Lakers playoff game. They BBQ so we stuffed ourselves and watched the game. They lost which was a bummer but it was hilarious to see all the guys get so into the game. They were yelling and jumping up and high 5-ing each other when they would scored. Seriously guys... They players can't hear you... I'm glad that Dennis doesn't partake in all that nonsense. Although if you sit him in front of the TV for a baseball game, NASCAR, high speed chase or the daily crossword puzzle he zones the world out... Gotta love my dorky forever boyfriend...

Next weekend Stacey Graduates from COLLEGE! So excited! There will be plenty of pictures in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment