Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fun in the sun, River 2010

We had a pretty eventful week/ weekend. Wednesday night I pulled an all nighter to watch Sex in the city 2. Such a good movie and well worth the exhaustion. We left for the river at 5am Thursday morning. I spent the 3 1/2 drive knocked out, Dennis is such a trooper and too good to me! I was sooo tired! As soon as we got to the river we started to unload the truck. Jessica and I put up the tent. We are so much alike it's scary. Put it this way 2 many chiefs and not enough Indians. After camp was set up, we couldn't wait to get into the water. So relaxing. I can basically sum up the whole trip in 4 words: river, eating, sleeping, drinking. I could write it all out but I think this is a case where a picture blog is more suitable for the occasion.

Note: The Pics aren't in any order, It took me forever to upload the pics let alone label each one or put them in order. So enjoy the way they are.











































































































2 comments:

  1. FUN! Most of the pictures should be labled, "Dennis and his bitches!" JK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so true though! Dennis got so drunk, he NEVER drinks so it was hilarious! we were calling him the "dancing whore" the whole time.

    ReplyDelete