Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rest and Relaxation... finally a break!

Normally, when the weekend is winding down and I sit in front of my computer I have plenty to write about. Our weekends are usually busy, so they give me plenty to recap. Well this weekend was uneventful thankfully. Saturday we met Andrea for a late lunch at a Mediterranean restaurant. It's pretty new and she's been wanting to try it out. Food was good, not amazing just good. Then being the party animals we are headed out to my co-workers 30Th birthday luau. They went all out with the theme, you got laied as you walked in, the food had a Hawaiian tang and last but not least and not exactly luau related but they had a chocolate fountain which was a hit!

Dennis lost a bet to Jessie and had to buy him a burger. So we met Him, Robert and Mandy at Slater's 50/50 burger. They basically give you a check off sheet and you check off what you want on your burger. They are famous for the 50/50 which is 50% beef and 50% ground bacon. It's delicious, as if I needed to state that. I think it should speak for itself. The rest of my Sunday was spent right here on my couch. I didn't move unless I absolutely had too. Dennis started getting everything ready for the river, he's always over prepared and such a planner!

As I sit here thinking back about how chill the whole last week was, I realize what is in store for us this week. I'm basically pulling an all nighter on Wednesday.(midnight showing of Sex in the city 2, and leaving for the rived at 3am) and Camping Thursday thru Sunday.

Geez... At least I'll have plenty to write about after the river!

With age comes the realization that relaxing weekends are needed. Wait I need to rephrase that... I'm not old... I'm only 27! Late 20's Oh man... Okay gotta stop this train of thought. That's a whole topic in it self...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm already 29 so bite me! But have fun at the river! ;-)

    ReplyDelete