Sunday, April 18, 2010

Busy weekend: Workout, Lunch, Soccer, Cleaning!

So the boring weekend that we thought we would have didn't turn out.
Friday night I went to my Calisthenics class umm yeah, I love the class but it makes me feel like I'm going to die. I guess you could say that means it's working but I don't think my muscles understand that. After that class, which is 2 nights a week, the only thing I want to do was sit on the couch and be lazy, so Friday night was a dud.

Saturday however was pretty awesome! Dennis & I met Lisa & Logan for lunch at Kabuki, sushi at it's best. Spending time with Logan is a highlight for us, Lisa is okay too. :) Here are some pics from lunch:
Logan's momma & I


Logan


No more pictures, please.


After lunch we hung out with Stacey, Dennis' sister. She's graduating this June from UCSD. Were soo unbelievably proud of her! ANYWAYS... Jessie, one of Dennis' friends has 4 season tickets to the Galaxy soccer team, and he invited us to go. We'd never been to a professional soccer game before so we were pretty excited to check it out. The game lived up to all the Hype. We had a blast! We love baseball but soccer was pretty intense to watch. Here are some pictures from the game, Most of the pictures are of us because we all know that we're conceited. ha ha

Stacey & the one and only David Beckham


I can't tell who is hotter!


Dennis & his man friend (Jessie)


We had a pretty good view.


Dennis being a stalker/ paparazzi/ pervert took this picture of Jessie comming out of the restroom.


Stacey & I


Thanks Jessie for the tickets.


Results of the game: Galaxy beat Real Salt Lake 2 to 1. whoo hoo. I think more soccer games are in our future!

Now it's Sunday... Cleaning day... whatever happend to Sunday funday??

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I love soccer, so I'm a little jealous! Love the new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use Frontline Plus for fleas and ticks but it seems to me the crap is not working. At least not for the tick problem. No fleas so far, so I guess that's good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check with a vet. Maybe there is someting that is stronger for him. I dunno. I couldn't live know that there were ticks in the house. I have a bug phobia though. lol

    ReplyDelete