Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter weekend rundown

Easter weekend was fun filled and overly booked with stuff to do. Spent the whole weekend with my niece Allyson, nephew Anthony (aggie) and of course my Mom which was amazing!

Plus Sunday was Dennis & I's 8 year anniversary! Yea for us :)



Saturday, we went to Chucky Cheese, Umm thank god I don't have my own kids and have to go to that devil place that often... Kids screaming, and running everywhere. Plus it's crazy expensive. $60 bucks for pizza really? Got home and after a much needed nap, for the kids & us, we colored Easter eggs. So much fun! Last year the kids weren't old enough to know exactly what they were doing so this year it was pretty fun.





Sunday morning Ally comes running in the room to wake us up! Aggie not far behind. They couldn't wait to see if the Easter Bunny came! They looked all over the house and found their baskets on the table. They were soooo excited! Both couldn't get enough of the play doh.







The rest of the morning they colored with their Uncle Dennis. I don't know who had more fun, the kids or Dennis.





On Easter, growing up my mom always made us wear the most ridiculous outfits. big fluffy dresses & hats. There is no exception for her grand kids. I'll admit they looked adorable!











After the kids had their Easter photoshoot, family started showing up we took a quick family photo before grubbing on Easter dinner, yummy lasagna, Cesar salad and garlic bread. Yummy Yummy



The Easter egg hunt was the culmination of the day. We got all the kids inside and Dennis (the Easter bunny) and I went out front to hide the eggs. Over 100 eggs for all the kids to find!











Monday morning was bittersweet. I was ready to go home but I knew I would miss my family. Plus it Snowed that night! I HATE driving in the snow...









Overall we had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment