Friday, April 2, 2010

Early Easter


Easter/ our Anniversary came early this year. For the past 8 years we've always gone on a trip around this time, this year is no different except instead of Laughlin (Our fave destination) were going to Carson, NV! I'm Excited to see my family, Dennis is excited to gamble!

Since were going to be out of town over the weekend, we exchanged Easter/ anniversary gifts. He got a cute basket with tons of chocolate & little containers that he can use to Geo cache, I got awesome speakers for my computer at work, the ones that I had were horrible and I need music at work or I'll go mad! Can't wait to post all the pictures from this weekend.

We've already have a ton of plans for this weekend: Chucky Cheese on Saturday and then an Easter BBQ with the family! Dennis & I are making the baskets for the kids this year so we loaded up and all kids of fun stuff for them: sidewalk chalk, crayons with a huge coloring book, barbies for the girls, toy cars for the boys, and of course bubbles. Can't wait to see how excited the kids get! So looking forward to having an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment