Thursday, April 8, 2010

Who doesn't love FREE tickets to an Angels game??


Yesterday I was happily working away when I got an email stating that they were going to do a raffle at 4pm for 4 tickets to the Angel's game. Of course I was interested and I figured Dennis wouldn't mind, this event is right up his alley: a baseball game, a FREE BASEBALL GAME!

I get a call around 3:30 from Jessica S., my awesome co-worker, asking if I was going to try and get the tickets, I told her of course I was. Well she wanted them too so we struck a deal; If I won I would take her and her husband and if she won she would take Dennis and I.

So we waited until the clock struck 4 and ran to the conference room. Waiting there were a bunch of my other coworkers... Darn more competition. We all put our names one by one, eyeing each other jokingly as we put our names into the basket wondering who was going to be the lucky one...

BAM! My name got pulled! I did a little happy dance and yelled " whoo hoo Jessica were going to the the ANGEL GAME" Then we called Dennis to surprise him with the good news! He was pretty excited, a baseball game is better then sitting at home watching TV.

There was tons of traffic to get to the stadium but it was well worth the wait. The tickets came with a parking pass so we got to park right in front, literally in the 2nd row of parked cars! We walked into the stadium wondering where our seats were... We get to our section and were like no way these are so close. The seats were Amazing! Right behind the Angel's dugout and 6 rows back! So awesome! We've never sat so close before... The Angels lost but the game was so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome tickets! Now win me some Braves tickets woman!

    ReplyDelete